Electronic Maritime Information System
The EMDE acronym comes from "Estonian Maritime Documents Exchange", but the name "Electronic Maritime Information System" is more widely used. It is our "National Maritime Single Window" as well.
The EMDE environment has a section open to the public. Anyone can log in with an Estonian ID-card and access it without previous registration. User rights for the system can be obtained from EMDE support persons. It is also possible to obtain a user name and password to log in more easily without an ID-card. The standard way to obtain the rights is to send a digitally signed application to EMDE help desk; it should be signed by an authorized signatory. The respective addresses and forms are on the EMDE login page.
NB! After the user attempts to log in with a wrong password more then three times the system locks. But the locked system unlocks when the user logs in with an ID-card. The user can also contact the help desk.
It is currently not possible to log in with the ID-card. It is possible to ask for a user name and password with the rights from EMDE support persons. Since this system has not been given access to the actual data, everyone who asks will be granted access. All real system user names and passwords as of autumn 2014 have been entered already.
EMDE user support (emde[at]vta[dot]ee), phone: 6 205 667
EMDE user manual
|Dangerous cargo (HAZMAT IMDG)|
|ISPS 10 last visits|
|Passanger listi (FAL6)|
|Crew list, crew effects (FAL4, FAL5)|
|Ship stores (FAL3)|
- EMDE_v6.wsdl - x-road services definition (X-road version 6)
For xml used for data exchange in X-road:
- EPN.xsd (636 BYTES) - general file, just loads others
- EPNBasic.xsd (19.81 KB) - central definitions
- EPNCargo.xsd (46.36 KB) - cargo description
- EPNVessel.xsd (8.05 KB) - ship description
- EPNVesselCall.xsd (61.76 KB) - vessel call
- EPNMessages.xsd (21.79 KB) - different messages
For xml used for data upload:
- EPNCrewPassList.xsd (7.11 KB) - to validate passenger list and crew list upload